Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Partners?

Hey guys,

Just got an e-mail from a philosophy grad student who heard about the SMART competition at the recent S.E.A (Students for Environmental Action) meeting and he wants to sponsor Peabody hall. It wasn't clear whether SEA would sponsor or if the philosophy program would. Anyways, hopefully A.J. and Jonathan will get in touch with this guy soon and get them up to speed.

Thought you guys would want to know about our growing partnership.


Cody

2 comments:

  1. I emailed him, giving him most of the details. Sounds great. Hopefully, we will hear back from him again. We need more details posted on the blog, especially if you are a bad SMARTer like me and skip Thursday. I didn't know what to say about what the 2nd and 3rd prize winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, things do tend to change often and it helps if everyone is in the loop. I think what we have decided (pending further funding) is that a large first place prize that incorporates student organizations, custodians and office staff will be more effective than having 2nd and 3rd place prizes. I really hope we can raise the money for 2nd and 3rd but until then i'd stick to the big grand prize.

    ReplyDelete