Meter Reading Procedure
1. When you arrive at your first meter take a picture of your cell phone to establish date and time.
2. Record current kilowatt hours (kWh) on your data sheet for the correct date, time and meter number.
3. Take a photograph of the meter. Be sure that the position of the dials or the digital display is clearly visible.
4. Take a photograph of the meter number which should be on a red placard.
5. Repeat 2-4 at all remaining meters.
6. Upload photographs of cell phones, meters, and placards to your Discoverlife photo album no later than 7p.m. on data collection days.
Let me know if anything needs clarification of if I left anything out.
Just a head's up-I've had some technical difficulties (my camera kept dying while I was trying to upload), and all but one picture of a reading got uploaded today. I'll have the last one uploaded asap.
ReplyDelete